Monday, October 13, 2008

Done with another class!!!

YEAH!!! It's over! Transitional Leadership is behind me! I just finished up my last paper...1229 at night, but it's only 1029 Phoenix time! I have a whole week off now, just to catch up with the boys and try to get the house cleaned up. We're going to Memphis to celebrate Zack's birthday, and our 10th wedding anniversary...leaving Friday morning and coming back Sunday night. It should be fun...my monkeys love the saint louis zoo, so I'm sure they will love the memphis zoo! Can't wait to see a real live panda!!! And we're going to ride the "duck", take a riverboat cruise, ride the trolley, and of course see the peabody (real) ducks. I'm still searching for a "thomas the tank" cake pan for z's birthday cake...I might have to resort to cutting and piecing a train together (doesn't that sound fun???). Nick has early out on Thursday, Bryan is coming home early, and I have the whole day off with my guys. Can't wait!!! Now, if I can just make it through tomorrow on 3 hours of sleep.....

Oh, can't forget....Congrats to mindy, paul, hailey and cain!!! I can't wait to see pictures of baby CJ!!!!! Post them soon!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

CONGRATS!!!!
Have a wonderful weekend in Memphis, with your boys and a fabulous week off :) Happy 10 years! Happy b-day Zack too!