Friday, January 23, 2009

Ready for the weekend!

Yeah! It's Friday, and I'm off this weekend! Two whole days at home with my boys (all 3 of them!). Right now Zack is laying down under my desk with Leela (yep, no place for my feet!!) and Nick is "working" with his papers and pencils. We plan to do some cleaning, scrapbooking, reading, and catching up on schoolwork this weekend (for nick and mommy...). Zack has an icky cold that is making him feel tired and cranky, so we will be sticking close to home all weekend. We had a new evening project, which is following Nick's principal's blog...She and 15 others are re-enacting their father's march as WWII prisoners of war. This will be an interesting project, and great for the children to follow. Although Nick is a bit young to fully understand, I think that he will enjoy seeing everywhere Mrs Maurer goes. If I can figure it out, I will post the link for anyone else to follow...

http://cloudcorridor.blogspot.com/

No comments: