Sunday, September 21, 2008

Beautiful (almost!) Fall day

It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL outside today! Mid 70's (about 5 degrees above my optimal, but still nice!!!), sunny, breezy...and I can't let Nick go outside and play. Gee, do I feel like a bad mom! His allergies are so bad right now that I just can't risk it. Poor kid was up half the night coughing. I started giving him his Zyrtec again, with a little Histinix for his cough. Hopefully he will rest better tonight, and be all ready for school tomorrow! We are getting ready to make a run out to the mall--hopefully that will cheer him up a little bit. A cookie or pretzel should do the trick!!! ;-) We have a department store that is closing, so I thought I'd run by just to see if they have anything good on clearance... I wasn't planning to clothes shop this weekend, but I hate to miss any good bargains! We're trying to be on more of a budget these days, since we will have quite the bill from Zack's teeth, and the educational consultant we hired for Nick! It will be worth it though, if she can help him out with school!

Speaking of school....I have been procrastinating SO MUCH!!! I have a HUGE paper due...tomorrow...that I haven't even started on. Don't even know what it is supposed to be about. I think, just maybe, I might be turning this one in late! There has just been so much going on in the "rest" of my life these days.... Beginning to wonder if I'll graduate or not....?

Off to other things.....

No comments: